All orders are free of charge
14 days for free returns
Contact centre experts will answer any queries
1x V-Home Hub
1x Smart Camera
1x Multipurpose Sensor
V-Home Hub requires home internet connection, SmartThings app requires mobile connectivity. Requires purchase and activation of V-Home Service Plan subscription, 24 month agreement - see terms and conditions.
Vodafone Smart Tech devices are shipped from Netherlands to United Kingdom.
Due to the border restrictions from 1st January 2021 resulting from the new trading relationship between the UK and EU under Brexit, we are likely to see a delay to our standard delivery timeframe of 3 – 4 working days.
Delivery continues to be free and we are working hard to minimise delays and disruption for our customers.
• Easy to set up and use
• Monitor from your smartphone
• Alarm to detect intrusion
• Keep your home safe
• Never miss a security alert with our 24/7 Alarm Assistant
• Up to 14 days access of video clips (capped at 10GB)
You pay a monthly fee for your V-Home Services Plan and our Price Promise guarantees that you’ll never pay more than the agreed monthly price.
Turn your home into a smart home with the V-Home Hub. Wirelessly connects a wide range of smart devices and makes them work together.
Watch what's happening in your home with live video.
Receive alerts if your door, window or cabinet is opened unexpectedly, or if there is a change in temperature.
Sounds an alarm when unexpected activity is detected in your home.
• Monitor and control your V-Home devices from the SmartThings app and get app alerts.
• The V-Home 24/7 Alarm Assistant will try to contact you and your trusted contacts if you miss an alert that is triggered by the Multipurpose Sensor or Camera.
• Catch up on those important moments you may have missed with around 14 days access of video clips (capped at 10GB).
Let the world know that your home is monitored using V-Home.
If something unexpected happens at home and you can’t respond to an app alert or text message from one of your Starter Kit devices, our dedicated V-Home support team will call you or your nominated contacts.
Monitor and watch what’s going on at home from the SmartThings app on your smartphone. If your Starter Kit devices trigger an alarm, you’ll also receive in app alerts.
Catch up on those important moments you may have missed with around 14 days access to video clips (capped at 10GB).
Download the V by Vodafone app from the App Store or Google Play
Before you can set up your new kit, you need to make sure you have the following;
• Internet broadband connection and internet gateway from your ISP
• Android or iOS smartphone to download the companion apps
• V-Home service subscription
Simply add your V-Home service subscription fee to your Vodafone bill if you're a Pay Monthly or Pay As You Go customer, or a Vodafone Home Broadband customer.
You will have to download V by Vodafone App in order to be able:
• to activate and manage your service subscription to V-Home. Service subscription is required to onboard your Starter Kit.
• to manage your Vodafone 24/7 Alarm Assistant contacts,
• related FAQs
• first point of contact for general customer support.
Once you have activated the V-Home service subscription you will have to install the latest version of the SmartThings app to onboard your Starter Kit and manage your smart home devices. You will find the information about device trouble shooting as well as device FAQs in the SmartThings app.
Setting up the kit is easy, all you need to do is activate your monthly V-Home Service Plan in the V by Vodafone app then follow the steps to connect your devices in the SmartThings app. Need more help? Check out the handy Quick Start Guide included in the device’s packaging.
The monthly subscription connects your V-Home Hub to all of your compatible smart devices and unlocks added security features like V-Home Alarm Assistant: a 24/7 service that alerts you and your contacts if movement is detected by the Smart Camera or Multipurpose Sensor . The plan also includes up to 14 days of video cloud storage (up to 10GB), so you should never miss a moment.
The V-Home Service Plan brings the V-Home Safety Starter Kit to life, therefore it will not work without an active subscription.
After the 24-month subscription has ended, your V-Home Service Plan will continue on a monthly rolling basis, at the applicable monthly price, until stopped. You can easily cancel the service from the V by Vodafone app after the 24 months are over. Please note, if you cancel your plan before the end of the 24-month period, you may be charged early termination fees.
Your monthly V-Home subscription allows for:
• use of SmartThings hub from V-Home Starter Kit with SmartThings app. This app is required to enjoy the benefits of SmartThings ecosystem.
• use of Vodafone video storage for clips recorded by SmartThings video camera according to according to fair usage policy
• use of Vodafone Home Monitor
• use of Vodafone 24/7 Alarm Assistant service so you or your trusted contacts can be informed if V-Home Monitor detects movement
• Vodafone user experience in SmartThings app and easy subscription management in V by Vodafone app
You can expand your smart home with more than 280 compatible devices from a variety of different brands like Sonos, Phillips and Bose. The V-Home Hub also works with Amazon Alexa or Google Home and connects to everything, from a smart thermostat to smart lights. You can set routines, like making the lights turn on when you step into a room.
The camera isn’t weatherproof so is only suitable for indoor use.
No, however, if something unexpected happens at home that is triggered by the multipurpose sensor or Smart Camera and you don’t respond to the app alerts or text messages, the dedicated V-Home support team will call you and your trusted contacts.
© 2021 Vodafone Group