Terms and conditions for £20 Disney e-voucher promotion
The Vodafone Neo £20 Disney voucher promotion entitles certain purchasers of the Vodafone Neo to claim a £20 Disney e-voucher (the “Promotion”) and is being promoted by Vodafone having its registered office at Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG142FN England (the ‘Company’). Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern the Promotion.
No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. Vodafone reserves the right to verify the eligibility of users. Vodafone may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and rewards may be withheld until and unless Vodafone is satisfied with the verification.
1. You must be a UK resident aged over 16
2. You must purchase Vodafone Neo online as this is an online only promotion. This promotion is not valid through third party sellers such as Amazon or Sainsbury’s Argos
3. You must purchase Vodafone Neo between 19th July 2021 and 9th August 2021 (“Purchase Period”)
4. You must be one of the first 2000 orders
5. You must retain your Order number
6. You must retain your proof of purchase (receipt)
Getting your voucher
Once you have purchased Neo, the smart kids watch online from https://eshop.v.vodafone.com/uk you will automatically receive an email from ‘Vodafone Smart Tech Shop’ with your £20 shopDisney voucher code within 24 hours of purchase.
£20 Disney e-voucher
Once you receive your £20 Disney e-voucher, it can be used online at the shopdisney.co.uk store.
1. This e-code entitles the bearer to £20 off and free delivery on their next purchase at www.shopdisney.co.uk
2. This voucher is valid between 19/07/2021 – 13/01/2022 (inclusive).
3. Minimum spend of £20.01 is required. You are required to pay a minimum 0.01p when using £20 e-voucher.
4. To redeem online enter the unique code at checkout. Eligibility for offer calculated on purchase value following the application of all other discounts.
5. This e-code cannot be used to purchase Walt Disney Parks and Resorts tickets, Disney theatre tickets or Disney subscriptions.
6. Only one e-code may be used per purchase transaction. This e-code has no cash or refund value except when redeemed in accordance with all terms and conditions of this offer.
7. Disney Store is not responsible for replacement or refund if this e-code if lost.
8. Disney Store reserves the right to end this offer at any time without notice if the terms of this voucher are abused.
9. Participation demonstrates acceptance of these terms and all voucher terms and conditions. These terms are subject to English law.
Third party terms and conditions may apply to the £20 Disney e-voucher, for more information and to view these terms and conditions please visit www.shopdisney.co.uk . In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of the Promotion, Vodafone reserves the right to end or suspend the Promotion; and/or amend these terms & conditions.
Privacy and Data
We will process the information you provide in relation to this promotion for the purposes of running this promotion, to contact you if you win and to provide and tailor our products and services to you. If you are a winner, unless you object, we may publish or make available your details if requested to demonstrate that a valid award took place. For some promotions, we may also use your entry, your name, your social media username and/or photos for promotional purposes including for display on our social media channels and other marketing materials. We will only send you future marketing in accordance with your marketing preferences. For more information on how Vodafone processes personal data, please see www.vodafone.co.uk/privacy.
Vodafone reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the Promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, you shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
Terms and conditions for Curve, Pet tracker pack promotion
When you purchase a Curve Smart GPS tracker and Curve Pet tracker clip in the same transaction you will receive 50% off the price of the Curve Pet tracker clip, resulting in a £6 saving off the RRP of £12. Your total price payable for the Curve tracker and Pet clip together will be £36 rather than £42 if purchased separately.
Terms and conditions for Buy 1, get 1 half price on Curve, The smart GPS tracker promotion
When you purchase two Curve trackers in the same transaction you will receive 50% off of the price of the second Curve tracker, resulting in a £15 saving off the RRP of £30. Your total price payable for two Curve trackers will be £45 rather than £60 if purchased separately. This offer also applies to the Curve Pet tracker pack when you buy two packs. In addition to the £6 saving on the Curve Pet Clip when purchased alongside a Curve tracker, you will receive a further £15 saving off the price of the second Curve tracker resulting in an overall saving of £21. The first Curve Pet tracker pack will be priced at £36 (saving of £6 on the Curve Pet Clip) and the second Curve Pet tracker pack will be priced at £21 (a saving of £6 on the Curve Pet Clip and a saving of £15 on the Curve tracker), totaling £57. For this offer to apply, devices and accessories must be purchased in the same transaction. Online only promotion. Connectivity subscription required.
Terms and conditions for 25% off Curve Bike light and GPS tracker promotion
Get 25% off a Curve Bike Tracker (£RRP 79) when you purchase between 21.09.21 and 19.10.21. A separate Vodafone Smart Sim subscription is required, Terms apply.
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern the Promotion.
1. Anyone in the UK aged 16 and over can participate in the Promotion. To become a referrer (“Referrer/s”), you must register here: ehop.v.vodafone.com/uk/refer-a-friend-smart-tech. If you are opted-in to email marketing with Vodafone we may pre-register you.
2. Once registered, you’ll receive a link which can be shared with friends and family (“Friends”) who aren’t Vodafone Smart Tech customers and who are happy to be referred by you.
3. Friends must register their name and email address on the referral link that you share with them to get their Friend Code.
4. Friends must use the referral link that you share with them to make their purchase online.
5. After making a Qualifying Purchase, Friends must make a Qualifying Activation by entering their Friend Code on the payment page when they activate their connectivity subscription.
6. Once the friend has made a Qualifying Activation a confirmation of a pending referral will be emailed to both the referrer and the friend within 7 days.
7. Once the friend passes the validation process, an email will be sent to both the referrer and the friend containing a link to claim the reward.
8. For every friend you refer (who makes a Qualifying Purchase, a Qualifying Activation, and passes the validation process), you and the friend will each receive an Amazon Gift Certificate within 30 days of your friend activating a connectivity subscription on the product they purchased through your referral link.
9. Third party terms and conditions may apply to the Amazon gift certificate, for more information on this, please visit https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=G4Q9VQ5TAJAFXT7K
10. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of the promotion, Vodafone reserves the right to end or suspend the promotion; and/or amend these terms and conditions.
11. Users’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing the Promotion. Vodafone will comply with all requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018. For more information on how Vodafone processes personal data, please see www.vodafone.co.uk/privacy
Qualifying Purchases and Activations
1. A ‘Qualifying Purchase’ is the purchase of a new Curve, The smart GPS tracker or Neo,The smart kids watch from our website ehsop.v.vodafone.com/uk and is not excluded in clause 5 below.
2. A 'Qualifying Activation' is the purchase of a connectivity subscription for the device obtained in the Qualifying Purchase, with the Refer a friend promotion applied via the entry of a Friend Code on the payment page in the Vodafone Smart App.
3. The Promotion isn’t valid if redeemed in store, over the telephone, through Live Chat, or from third party sellers such as Amazon or Argos.
4. The validation process requires the referred friend to have entered their Friend Code when they activated their subscription, paid their first bill and retained their subscription for at least 14 days. Vodafone reserves the right to verify the eligibility of users.
5. The Promotion excludes affiliate offers such as purchases through cashback sites. It cannot be used in conjunction with any other subscription discount which requires a promotional code to be entered in the Vodafone Smart App. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
The Vodafone Refer a Friend promotion is being promoted by Vodafone having its registered office at Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG142FN England (the 'Company').
V by Vodafone products (except V-Auto) must be activated via the V by Vodafone app (available on Android and iOS devices only). 24 month agreement. Requires purchase and activation of V-Home Service subscription. Not a replacement for any home monitoring service. Notifications from Hub to the end user are subject to change and are dependent on network connectivity.
Savings: From 01.01 – 13.08.19: Was £14 per month, plus £99 upfront device cost.
Terms apply. For full functionality a 30-day V-SIM plan, Vodafone network coverage and GPS signal are required. V by Vodafone products (except V-Auto) must be activated via the V by Vodafone app (available on Android and iOS devices only).
Your 30-day plan provides access to the Kippy app and service. If you cancel or suspend your plan you will no longer be able to access the Kippy app or service.
Please note this product is designed for land-based location tracking and must not be connected or used on an aircraft.
SOS feature: Available only when travelling in the UK. V-Auto works with selected vehicles manufactured after 2003, check compatibility at v.vodafone.com.
Your 30-day plan provides access to the TCLMOVE app and service. If you cancel or suspend your plan you will no longer be able to use TCLMOVE location and messaging features. Frequency of location reporting is subject to GPS and Vodafone network coverage.
All falls are different and not every fall may be detected. This is not a medical device. Consent required from the user. Your 30-day plan provides access to the V-SOS Band by Vodafone app and service. If you cancel or suspend your plan you will no longer be able to access the V-SOS Band by Vodafone app or service.
24 month agreement. Requires purchase and activation of V-Home Service subscription. Not a replacement for any home monitoring service. Notifications from Hub to the end user are subject to change and are dependent on network connectivity.
By ordering from us, you agree you've read and accepted these terms, which comprise the following:
Some products or services may be subject to additional terms or provided by third parties. We recommend you read such terms before proceeding with your order.
When you order products and services from this site, we treat this as an offer from you to purchase such products and services. We may refuse to accept such orders for any number of reasons - such as a failure to meet credit check criteria, unavailability of products or services, product or pricing errors.
On receipt of your order we'll send you an email describing the products you've ordered. These communications confirm we've received your order, but don't represent any acceptance of your offer to purchase products or services from us. We're not legally obliged to provide the products and services to you during the offer process (before the contract is completed). The contract between you and us will only be completed when we dispatch the products to you. Any products or services on the same order which haven't been dispatched to you don't form part of that contract. Where it is possible to select a “deliver to store” option the point of dispatch will be when you collect your device from the retail store.
Despite our efforts, sometimes information, discounts, promotions, e-vouchers and prices on this site may be incorrect. However, we do try to check these as part of our order processing - and if we spot an error we’ll contact you.
Prices are inclusive of VAT unless we state otherwise. Payment will be debited from your card at the point they are ordered. If we’re unable to supply the products or services to you, we’ll notify you and refund the relevant amounts if debited from your card.
To use your product, you will need to activate your V-Sim, and to select the relevant monthly tariff for your product. You can see the V-Sim Terms and Conditions and V by Vodafone Charging Guide.
You’ll need to pay for your order using your debit or credit card. If we’re unable to take payment from your card, we’ll need to cancel your order. If your order is cancelled you can re-order at any time.
Discounts and e-vouchers may be subject to additional conditions, are not transferable and only valid for the products and services to which they relate.
Orders placed Monday – Friday, before 10pm (or 3pm in Northern Ireland), are delivered the next working day, free of charge.
Orders placed after 10pm (or 3pm in Northern Ireland), or on weekends or bank holidays, are delivered within 2 working days
Delivery dates are estimates only. During holidays and other busy periods deliveries may take a little longer.
The following postcodes aren't eligible for next day delivery. Orders will arrive within 2 working days, excluding Offshore Island deliveries which will take longer.
We will use DPD (tracked) to deliver your order.
Once your order has been dispatched, we will send you a dispatch email which will include a link for you to track your order. There will be no additional charge for your delivery.
Right to cancel and return products
Once you have placed an order we cannot cancel it before delivery. If you're a personal customer, you have the right to cancel your online order no later than 14 days after the day you receive your products or services.
To cancel your order within this period and to arrange the return of products please contact us. You can use live chat or call back on www.v.vodafone.com or in the V by Vodafone app. Alternatively, you can call Vodafone on 191 for free from a Vodafone mobile or 07836191191 from any other UK landline or mobile (standard call charges apply)
Please note the following:
You’ll need to get a returns code from us before you return your device – without this, we will be unable to process your return.
You'll be responsible for the cost of returning the products to us (including any additional items sent with your product, such as chargers) unless:
You'll need to take reasonable care of the products until they're returned or collected by us. We recommend you pack the products securely and use a recorded-delivery service to return any high value products to us
We have the right to charge you for any direct costs incurred in collecting the products and missing items, and we may deduct these from any sums owed to you.
We'll refund the original purchase price (less any discounts we applied at the time of your purchase) for the products or service you're cancelling, together with the delivery charge to you.
Refunds will be provided as soon as reasonably possible, and in any case within 14 days of receiving your cancellation request.
If you have activated your V-Sim, you’ll need to cancel that separately, using the V by Vodafone app.
Products received as part of an e-voucher or promotion on the order you're cancelling need to be returned in addition to any other products.
If a product develops a fault within 14 days of purchase, we’ll simply exchange it for a another one under our returns policy You can also return it and get a full refund.
For full details and more information about returns please see our Returns Policy.
If you’re a consumer, the terms of this agreement won’t affect any legal rights you may have under any law, and which we can’t exclude. We’ll send you notices by email, post, text, voicemail or other form of electronic message. Please tell us about any changes to your contact details so we can contact you in relation to your order or use of our services. We may update these terms from time to time, so please check the then-current version before you place your order.
These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales, and you (and we) agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in England and Wales.
Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN.
Version: October 2017
In addition to terms on this site or connected to the use of products or services purchase from this site, and any specific conditions communicated with regard a promotional offer, the following terms will apply when you use a promo code to purchase (or contribute to the purchase of) either: (i) a Designed and Connected by Vodafone product on our e-shop (‘Product’); or (ii) a Vodafone Smart SIM subscription in the Vodafone Smart App (‘Subscription’).
1) The promo code, provided by Vodafone UK enables you, subject to these terms and any additional conditions communicated in respect of a promotional offer, to:
a.) reduce the purchase price of a Product by the amount of the promo code (e.g. by a % or a specific monetary amount); or
b.) reduce the purchase price of a Subscription by the amount of the promo code (e.g. by a % or a specific monetary amount);
c. ) benefit from a ‘free’ period when purchasing a Subscription (e.g. 3 months free).
Any remaining purchase price (including any delivery fees), will still be payable by you. This includes the obligation to continue to pay for any remaining Subscription term after the end of a ‘free’ period – in accordance with the Smart SIM T’s and C’s.
2) The promo code may only be capable of being used with a specific Product or Subscription. If such a condition applies, this will be made clear to you.
3) The promo code may need to be used within a certain time period (which we’ll tell you about), after which it may expire. No cash alternative is available and the promo code is non-transferable.
4) The promo code may be capable of being used in conjunction with other offers (for example you may be able to apply separate promo codes to the purchase of a Product and a Subscription).
5) In most cases, the promo code will need to be inserted by you before payment is confirmed. Typically this will be in the basket or checkout pages on the e-shop or Vodafone Smart App. On occasion, promo codes are applied automatically when you click through to the e-shop using a unique promotional link, but in such instances the application of the code will be apparent in the pricing shown on the basket/checkout pages.
6) Promo codes may be subject to availability. If you enter a promo code and do not see a reduction in the price, this may mean all promo codes have been redeemed. You are under no obligation to proceed with the purchase. However, if the offer of a promo code (e.g. a ‘free’ Subscription period) acted as an incentive to purchase one of our Smart Tech products, and you are unable to apply this code when choosing your Smart SIM price plan, please contact us.
7) As a general rule you can only use a promo code once, and against one applicable Product/Subscription. However, there may be instances when one promo code can be applied against the value of multiple Products in your basket, or when a promo code can be used more than once (e.g. if you wanted to purchase more than one applicable Product or Subscription, you may be able to apply the same promo code against each Product or Subscription). We’ll let you know if this is the case.
8) The promo code may be applied against the original price of the Product or, if the Product is on sale, against the advertised sale price. We’ll make it clear to you the price that the code will reduce/discount.
We reserves the right to suspend, restrict or review any promo code(s) without notice if we believe it they are being used in a way we do not allow or if your use is fraudulent or a law or regulation is passed which means we need to do so.