Requires purchase and activation of V-Home Service subscription. Not a replacement for any home monitoring service. Notifications from Hub to the end user are subject to change and are dependent on network connectivity.
Vodafone Smart Tech products sold online through our site will come with a Vodafone Smart SIM (also known as V-Sim by Vodafone) (the “SIM”). You will need to activate the SIM and select the necessary connectivity price plan before being able to use the full functionality of the product. Vodafone network coverage and GPS signal are required.
Third party product terms and privacy policies may apply – please see below for more information.
Products ordered online from our site
By ordering a V-Home or Vodafone Smart Tech product (including those from the ‘Designed and Connected by Vodafone’ range) directly from our site, you agree you've read and accepted these terms, which comprise the following:
Products that you buy from us online may also be subject to additional terms and privacy policies in respect of both the product and any associated service or app. We recommend you read such terms before proceeding with your order.
If purchasing a SIM for use with a compatible third party product, Vodafone accepts no responsibility for the third party product, except to the extent it relates to (i) the Smart SIM used in conjunction the product. In addition, Vodafone is not responsible for the security, data processing or functionality of third party products, which are used entirely at your own risk.
If the product is bundled with a SIM, the Vodafone Smart SIM Terms and Conditions and Connected by Vodafone Charges Guide will apply at the point you decide to activate the SIM. This will be explained to you during the activation process. When you download the Vodafone Smart App, the Vodafone Smart App Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement will also apply.
Products that you buy through a third party vendor may also be subject to additional terms in respect of both the product and any associated service or app. We recommend you read such terms before proceeding with your order.
If you're an individual who's placing an order, you must be 18 years or older to purchase any products or services from us. Please note that to connect your Vodafone Smart SIM you will need to be resident in the UK.
When you order Smart Tech products and services from us online, we treat this as an offer from you to purchase such products and services. We may refuse to accept such orders for any number of reasons - such as a failure to meet credit check criteria, unavailability of products or services, product or pricing errors.
On receipt of your order we'll send you an email describing the products you've ordered. These communications confirm we've received your order, but don't represent any acceptance of your offer to purchase products or services from us. We're not legally obliged to provide the products and services to you during the offer process (before the contract is completed).
The contract between you and us will only be completed when we dispatch the products to you. Any products or services on the same order which haven't been dispatched to you don't form part of that contract. Where it is possible to select a “deliver to store” option the point of dispatch will be when you collect your device from the retail store.
Despite our efforts, sometimes information, discounts, promotions, e-vouchers and prices on this site may be incorrect. However, we do try to check these as part of our order processing - and if we spot an error we’ll contact you.
Prices are inclusive of VAT unless we state otherwise. Payment will be debited from your card or Google Pay account at the point they are ordered. If we’re unable to supply the products or services to you, we’ll notify you and refund the relevant amounts if debited from your card or Google Pay account.
To use your Smart Tech product ordered online, you will need to activate your SIM, and select the relevant subscription plan for your product. You can see the Vodafone Smart SIM Terms and Conditions and Smart Tech Charges Guide for more information.
You’ll need to pay for your device order using your debit card, credit card or Google Pay. If we’re unable to take payment from your card or Google Pay account, we’ll need to cancel your order. If your order is cancelled you can re-order at any time.
Neo/Curve Bike Spread Payments: To purchase a Neo/Curve Bike via spread payments, you must be a current Vodafone pay monthly customer (i.e. you have a current mobile agreement with Vodafone that you pay for monthly). You will be billed for the Neo/Curve Bike spread payment via your existing Vodafone monthly bill. The amount you owe will be split over 11 months from when you purchase Neo/Curve Bike and you will be billed in line with your monthly billing date. Your first monthly payment might differ from the remaining monthly charges. In the event that you terminate your pay monthly agreement with Vodafone, you will need to provide an alternative payment method for the remainder of the spread payments of your Neo/Curve Bike as you will no longer have a Vodafone account whereby you can be billed for the Neo/Curve Bike spread payments via your monthly mobile bill. In the event of late payments, we’ll charge interest of 2% above the base rate of Barclays Bank each year and you’ll also need to pay a reasonable charge to compensate us for the administration costs incurred which you can find in the Charge Guide that apply to when you purchased your pay monthly mobile plan. Ownership of Neo/Curve Bike passes to you after 14 days. Early repayment is available by contacting https://v.vodafone.com/uk/contact and requesting early pay back. A one-off transaction for the balance will be processed and then all remaining payments for Neo/Curve Bike will be cancelled
Discounts and e-vouchers may be subject to additional conditions (which we’ll make known), are not transferable and only valid for the products and services to which they relate.
January 2022 update: Due to the large number of orders we’ve received, next day delivery is temporarily suspended. You’ll get an email or text from our delivery partner (DPD) when your order is on its way.
Orders placed Monday – Friday, before 10pm (or 3pm in Northern Ireland), are delivered within 3 working days, free of charge.
Orders placed after 10pm (or 3pm in Northern Ireland), or on weekends or bank holidays, are delivered within 4 working days, free of charge.
Delivery dates are estimates only. During holidays and other busy periods deliveries may take a little longer.
The following postcodes aren't eligible for next day delivery. Orders will arrive within 4 working days, excluding Offshore Island deliveries which will take longer. Deliveries will only be to UK addresses.
We will use DPD (tracked) to deliver your order.
Once your order has been dispatched, we will send you a dispatch email which will include a link for you to track your order. There will be no additional charge for your delivery.
Once you have placed an order we cannot cancel it before delivery. If you're a personal customer (and not a business), you have the right to cancel your online order no later than 14 days after the day you receive your products or services.
To cancel your orders from us within this period, and to arrange the return of products please contact us. You can use live chat or call back on www.v.vodafone.com or in the Vodafone Smart App. Alternatively, you can call Vodafone on 191 for free from a Vodafone mobile or 07836191191 from any other UK landline or mobile (standard call charges apply)
Please note the following:
For full details and more information about returns please see our Returns Policy
We will process your personal data for a number of purposes when you use our services, for more information on how we process your data for different services and how to exercise your data protection rights, please read our:
E-Shop Privacy Supplement; and
Vodafone Smart SIM Privacy Supplement;
Please note that third party devices that you choose to use with a Vodafone Smart SIM will be subject to their own privacy policies. We recommend that you read and understand these privacy policies before choosing a device. See ‘Your agreement with us’ for more information.
We’ll send you notices by post, voicemail, text or email. If you need to speak to us or have a complaint, please contact us on:
Phone: 191 from your Vodafone phone or 0333 3040 191 (from UK landlines or other mobiles);
Post: Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN; or Website: www.vodafone.co.uk/complaints
If we can’t fix your issue, you may ask that the matter is referred to an independent ombudsman under our Customer Complaints Code available on our website or by contacting us. Further information on this complaints process is available on our website at www.vodafone.co.uk/complaints
If you’re a consumer (and not a business) that has bought direct from us, the terms of this agreement won’t affect any legal rights you may have under any law, and which we can’t exclude. We’ll send you notices by email, post, text, voicemail or other form of electronic message. Please tell us about any changes to your contact details so we can contact you in relation to your order or use of our services. We may update these terms from time to time, so please check the then-current version before you place your order.
These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales, and you (and we) agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in England and Wales.
Vodafone Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for consumer credit (Financial Services Register No. 712210) Registered in England. Registered No.01471587 Registered Office: Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN.
Version: November 2021
Terms and conditions for £20 Disney e-voucher promotion
The Vodafone Neo £20 Disney voucher promotion entitles certain purchasers of the Vodafone Neo to claim a £20 Disney e-voucher (the “Promotion”) and is being promoted by Vodafone having its registered office at Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG142FN England (the ‘Company’). Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern the Promotion.
No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. Vodafone reserves the right to verify the eligibility of users. Vodafone may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and rewards may be withheld until and unless Vodafone is satisfied with the verification.
1. You must be a UK resident aged over 16
2. You must purchase Vodafone Neo online as this is an online only promotion. This promotion is not valid through third party sellers such as Amazon or Sainsbury’s Argos
3. You must purchase Vodafone Neo between 11th November 2021 and 29th November 2021 (“Purchase Period”)
4. You must be one of the first 2000 orders
5. You must retain your Order number
6. You must retain your proof of purchase (receipt)
Getting your voucher
Once you have purchased Neo, the smart kids watch online from https://eshop.v.vodafone.com/uk you will automatically receive an email from ‘Vodafone Smart Tech Shop’ with your £20 shopDisney voucher code within 24 hours of purchase.
£20 Disney e-voucher terms
Once you receive your £20 Disney e-voucher, it can be used online at the shopdisney.co.uk store.
1. This e-code entitles the bearer to £20 off and free delivery on their next purchase at www.shopdisney.co.uk
2. This voucher is valid between 11/11/2021 – 13/01/2022 (inclusive).
3. Minimum spend of £20.01 is required. You are required to pay a minimum 0.01p when using £20 e-voucher.
4. To redeem online enter the unique code at checkout. Eligibility for offer calculated on purchase value following the application of all other discounts.
5. This e-code cannot be used to purchase Walt Disney Parks and Resorts tickets, Disney theatre tickets or Disney subscriptions.
6. Only one e-code may be used per purchase transaction. This e-code has no cash or refund value except when redeemed in accordance with all terms and conditions of this offer.
7. Disney Store is not responsible for replacement or refund if this e-code if lost.
8. Disney Store reserves the right to end this offer at any time without notice if the terms of this voucher are abused.
9. Participation demonstrates acceptance of these terms and all voucher terms and conditions. These terms are subject to English law.
Third party terms and conditions may apply to the £20 Disney e-voucher, for more information and to view these terms and conditions please visit www.shopdisney.co.uk . In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of the Promotion, Vodafone reserves the right to end or suspend the Promotion; and/or amend these terms & conditions.
Privacy and Data
We will process the information you provide in relation to this promotion for the purposes of running this promotion, to contact you if you win and to provide and tailor our products and services to you. If you are a winner, unless you object, we may publish or make available your details if requested to demonstrate that a valid award took place. For some promotions, we may also use your entry, your name, your social media username and/or photos for promotional purposes including for display on our social media channels and other marketing materials. We will only send you future marketing in accordance with your marketing preferences. For more information on how Vodafone processes personal data, please see www.vodafone.co.uk/privacy.
Vodafone reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the Promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, you shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
Terms and conditions for Curve, Pet tracker pack promotion
When you purchase a Curve Smart GPS tracker and Curve Pet tracker clip in the same transaction you will receive 50% off the price of the Curve Pet tracker clip, resulting in a £6 saving off the RRP of £12. Your total price payable for the Curve tracker and Pet clip together will be £36 rather than £42 if purchased separately.
Terms and conditions for Buy 1, get 1 half price on Curve, The smart GPS tracker promotion
When you purchase two Curve trackers in the same transaction you will receive 50% off of the price of the second Curve tracker, resulting in a £15 saving off the RRP of £30. Your total price payable for two Curve trackers will be £45 rather than £60 if purchased separately. This offer also applies to the Curve Pet tracker pack when you buy two packs. In addition to the £6 saving on the Curve Pet Clip when purchased alongside a Curve tracker, you will receive a further £15 saving off the price of the second Curve tracker resulting in an overall saving of £21. The first Curve Pet tracker pack will be priced at £36 (saving of £6 on the Curve Pet Clip) and the second Curve Pet tracker pack will be priced at £21 (a saving of £6 on the Curve Pet Clip and a saving of £15 on the Curve tracker), totaling £57. For this offer to apply, devices and accessories must be purchased in the same transaction. Online only promotion. Connectivity subscription required.
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern the Promotion.
1. Anyone in the UK aged 16 and over can participate in the Promotion. To become a referrer (“Referrer/s”), you must register here: ehop.v.vodafone.com/uk/refer-a-friend-smart-tech. If you are opted-in to email marketing with Vodafone we may pre-register you.
2. Once registered, you’ll receive a link which can be shared with friends and family (“Friends”) who aren’t Vodafone Smart Tech customers and who are happy to be referred by you.
3. Friends must register their name and email address on the referral link that you share with them to get their Friend Code.
4. Friends must use the referral link that you share with them to make their purchase online.
5. After making a Qualifying Purchase, Friends must make a Qualifying Activation by entering their Friend Code on the payment page when they activate their connectivity subscription.
6. Once the friend has made a Qualifying Activation a confirmation of a pending referral will be emailed to both the referrer and the friend within 7 days.
7. Once the friend passes the validation process, an email will be sent to both the referrer and the friend containing a link to claim the reward.
8. For every friend you refer (who makes a Qualifying Purchase, a Qualifying Activation, and passes the validation process), you and the friend will each receive an Amazon Gift Certificate within 30 days of your friend activating a connectivity subscription on the product they purchased through your referral link.
9. Third party terms and conditions may apply to the Amazon gift certificate, for more information on this, please visit amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=G4Q9VQ5TAJAFXT7K
10. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of the promotion, Vodafone reserves the right to end or suspend the promotion; and/or amend these terms and conditions.
11. Users’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing the Promotion. Vodafone will comply with all requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018. For more information on how Vodafone processes personal data, please see vodafone.co.uk/privacy
Qualifying Purchases and Activations
1. A ‘Qualifying Purchase’ is the purchase of a new Curve, The smart GPS tracker; Curve, Bike light & GPS tracker; Curve, Pet tracker pack; or Neo, The Smart Kids Watch from our website, ehsop.v.vodafone.com/uk and is not excluded in clause 5 below.
2. A 'Qualifying Activation' is the purchase of a connectivity subscription for the device obtained in the Qualifying Purchase, with the Refer a friend promotion applied via the entry of a Friend Code on the payment page in the Vodafone Smart App.
3. The Promotion isn’t valid if redeemed in store, over the telephone, through Live Chat, or from third party sellers such as Amazon or Argos.
4. The validation process requires the referred friend to have entered their Friend Code when they activated their subscription, paid their first bill and retained their subscription for at least 14 days. Vodafone reserves the right to verify the eligibility of users.
5. The Promotion excludes affiliate offers such as purchases through cashback sites. It cannot be used in conjunction with any other subscription discount which requires a promotional code to be entered in the Vodafone Smart App. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
The Vodafone Refer a Friend promotion is being promoted by Vodafone having its registered office at Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG142FN England (the 'Company').
In addition to terms on this site or connected to the use of products or services purchase from this site, and any specific conditions communicated with regard a promotional offer, the following terms will apply when you use a promo code to purchase (or contribute to the purchase of) either: (i) a Designed and Connected by Vodafone product on our e-shop (‘Product’); or (ii) a Vodafone Smart SIM subscription in the Vodafone Smart App (‘Subscription’).
1) The promo code, provided by Vodafone UK enables you, subject to these terms and any additional conditions communicated in respect of a promotional offer, to:
a.) reduce the purchase price of a Product by the amount of the promo code (e.g. by a % or a specific monetary amount); or
b.) reduce the purchase price of a Subscription by the amount of the promo code (e.g. by a % or a specific monetary amount);
c.) benefit from a ‘free’ period when purchasing a Subscription (e.g. 3 months free).
Any remaining purchase price (including any delivery fees), will still be payable by you. This includes the obligation to continue to pay for any remaining Subscription term after the end of a ‘free’ period – in accordance with the Smart SIM T’s and C’s.
2) The promo code may only be capable of being used with a specific Product or Subscription. If such a condition applies, this will be made clear to you.
3) The promo code may need to be used within a certain time period (which we’ll tell you about), after which it may expire. No cash alternative is available and the promo code is non-transferable.
4) The promo code may be capable of being used in conjunction with other offers (for example you may be able to apply separate promo codes to the purchase of a Product and a Subscription).
5) In most cases, the promo code will need to be inserted by you before payment is confirmed. Typically this will be in the basket or checkout pages on the e-shop or Vodafone Smart App. On occasion, promo codes are applied automatically when you click through to the e-shop using a unique promotional link, but in such instances the application of the code will be apparent in the pricing shown on the basket/checkout pages.
6) Promo codes may be subject to availability. If you enter a promo code and do not see a reduction in the price, this may mean all promo codes have been redeemed. You are under no obligation to proceed with the purchase. However, if the offer of a promo code (e.g. a ‘free’ Subscription period) acted as an incentive to purchase one of our Smart Tech products, and you are unable to apply this code when choosing your Smart SIM price plan, please contact us.
7) As a general rule you can only use a promo code once, and against one applicable Product/Subscription. However, there may be instances when one promo code can be applied against the value of multiple Products in your basket, or when a promo code can be used more than once (e.g. if you wanted to purchase more than one applicable Product or Subscription, you may be able to apply the same promo code against each Product or Subscription). We’ll let you know if this is the case.
8) The promo code may be applied against the original price of the Product or, if the Product is on sale, against the advertised sale price. We’ll make it clear to you the price that the code will reduce/discount.
We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or review any promo code(s) without notice if we believe it they are being used in a way we do not allow or if your use is fraudulent or a law or regulation is passed which means we need to do so.