Terms and Conditions
E-Shop Purchase Terms – V by Vodafone
Here's what you need to know when you buy anything from our E-Shop.
Terms apply. For full functionality a 30-day V-SIM plan, Vodafone network coverage and GPS signal are required. V by Vodafone products (except V-Auto) must be activated via the V by Vodafone app (available on Android and iOS devices only).
Your 30-day plan provides access to the Kippy app and service. If you cancel or suspend your plan you will no longer be able to access the Kippy app or service.
Please note this product is designed for land-based location tracking and must not be connected or used on an aircraft.
SOS feature: Available only when travelling in the UK. V-Auto works with selected vehicles manufactured after 2003, check compatibility at v.vodafone.com.
Your 30-day plan provides access to the TCLMOVE app and service. If you cancel or suspend your plan you will no longer be able to use TCLMOVE location and messaging features. Frequency of location reporting is subject to GPS and Vodafone network coverage.
All falls are different and not every fall may be detected. This is not a medical device. Consent required from the user. Your 30-day plan provides access to the V-SOS Band by Vodafone app and service. If you cancel or suspend your plan you will no longer be able to access the V-SOS Band by Vodafone app or service.
24 month agreement. Requires purchase and activation of V-Home Service subscription. Not a replacement for any home monitoring service. Notifications from Hub to the end user are subject to change and are dependent on network connectivity.
By ordering from us, you agree you've read and accepted these terms, which comprise the following:
- These E-Shop Purchase Terms;
- If you're purchasing a V-Sim the V-Sim Terms and Conditions and V by Vodafone Charging Guide; and
- The terms relating to use of this site.
Some products or services may be subject to additional terms or provided by third parties. We recommend you read such terms before proceeding with your order.
If you're an individual who's placing an order, you must be 18 years or older and resident in the UK, or incorporated as a business in the UK, to purchase any products or services from us. Please note that to connect your V-Sim you will need to be resident in the UK.
When you order products and services from this site, we treat this as an offer from you to purchase such products and services. We may refuse to accept such orders for any number of reasons - such as a failure to meet credit check criteria, unavailability of products or services, product or pricing errors.
On receipt of your order we'll send you an email describing the products you've ordered. These communications confirm we've received your order, but don't represent any acceptance of your offer to purchase products or services from us. We're not legally obliged to provide the products and services to you during the offer process (before the contract is completed). The contract between you and us will only be completed when we dispatch the products to you. Any products or services on the same order which haven't been dispatched to you don't form part of that contract. Where it is possible to select a “deliver to store” option the point of dispatch will be when you collect your device from the retail store.
Despite our efforts, sometimes information, discounts, promotions, e-vouchers and prices on this site may be incorrect. However, we do try to check these as part of our order processing - and if we spot an error we’ll contact you.
Prices are inclusive of VAT unless we state otherwise. Payment will be debited from your card at the point they are ordered. If we’re unable to supply the products or services to you, we’ll notify you and refund the relevant amounts if debited from your card.
You’ll need to pay for your order using your debit or credit card. If we’re unable to take payment from your card, we’ll need to cancel your order. If your order is cancelled you can re-order at any time.
Discounts and e-vouchers may be subject to additional conditions, are not transferable and only valid for the products and services to which they relate.
Orders placed before 2pm will be delivered within 2 business days. Delivery dates are estimates only.
We will send your order by UPS. There will be no additional charge for your delivery.
Once you have placed an order we cannot cancel it before delivery. If you're a personal customer, you have the right to cancel your online order no later than 30 days after the day you receive your products or services.
To cancel your order within this period and to arrange the return of products please contact us. You can use live chat or call back on www.v.vodafone.com or in the V by Vodafone app. Alternatively, you can call Vodafone on 191 for free from a Vodafone mobile or 07836191191 from any other UK landline or mobile (standard call charges apply)
Please note the following:
- You’ll need to get a returns code from us before you return your device – without this, we will be unable to process your return.
- You'll be responsible for the cost of returning the products to us (including any additional items sent with your product, such as chargers) unless:
- we provide you with a free-to-return envelope
- we've delivered them to you in error
- the product was damaged or defective at the date of delivery to you.
- we provide you with a free-to-return envelope
- You'll need to take reasonable care of the products until they're returned or collected by us. We recommend you pack the products securely and use a recorded-delivery service to return any high value products to us.
- We have the right to charge you for any direct costs incurred in collecting the products and missing items, and we may deduct these from any sums owed to you.
- We'll refund the original purchase price (less any discounts we applied at the time of your purchase) for the products or service you're cancelling, together with the delivery charge to you (unless the delivery charge was a priority or express delivery cost).
- Refunds will be provided as soon as reasonably possible, and in any case within 30 days of receiving your cancellation request.
- If you have activated your V-Sim, you’ll need to cancel that separately, using the V by Vodafone app.
- Products received as part of an e-voucher or promotion on the order you're cancelling need to be returned in addition to any other products.
- If a product develops a fault within 30 days of purchase, we’ll simply exchange it for a another one under our returns policy You can also return it and get a full refund.
For full details and more information about returns please see our Returns Policy
If you’re a consumer, the terms of this agreement won’t affect any legal rights you may have under any law, and which we can’t exclude. We’ll send you notices by email, post, text, voicemail or other form of electronic message. Please tell us about any changes to your contact details so we can contact you in relation to your order or use of our services. We may update these terms from time to time, so please check the then-current version before you place your order.
These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales, and you (and we) agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in England and Wales.
Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN.
Version: October 2017