CIOT device and plans are available to Vodafone bill pay and prepay customers only. Promotional price offer is available to eligible customers who purchase V-Bag Alcatel or V-Kids watch between 03.07.20 to 03.08.20 through https://eshop.v.vodafone.com/ie only. Offer subject to stock availability. For full functionality on connected products, an active connectivity plan and network coverage are required. Some products may also require GPS signal. Frequency of location reporting is subject to GPS and Vodafone network coverage. Geo-fencing alerts are not always immediate. If your connectivity plan is suspended or disconnected, the product services and features (including location reporting) will no longer work as they require connectivity. V by Vodafone products and V-Sim subscriptions must be activated via the V by Vodafone app (available on Android and iOS devices only). Full terms and details at shop.v.vodafone.com/ie
By ordering from us, you agree you've read and accepted these terms, which comprise the following:
Some products or services may be subject to additional terms or provided by third parties. We recommend you read such terms before proceeding with your order.
For full functionality on connected products, an active connectivity plan and network coverage are required. Some products may also require GPS signal. If your connectivity plan is suspended or disconnected, the product services will no longer work as they require connectivity. V by Vodafone products and V-Sim subscriptions must be activated via the V by Vodafone app (available on Android and iOS devices only).
If you're an individual who's placing an order, you must be 18 years or older and resident in the Republic of Ireland, or incorporated as a business in Ireland, to purchase any products or services from us. Please note that to connect your V-Sim you will need to be resident in the Republic of Ireland.
When you order products and services from this site, we treat this as an offer from you to purchase such products and services. We may refuse to accept such orders for any number of reasons - such as a failure to meet credit check criteria, unavailability of products or services, product or pricing errors.
On receipt of your order we'll send you an email describing the products you've ordered. These communications confirm we've received your order, but don't represent any acceptance of your offer to purchase products or services from us. We're not legally obliged to provide the products and services to you during the offer process (before the contract is completed). The contract between you and us will only be completed when we dispatch the products to you. Any products or services on the same order which haven't been dispatched to you don't form part of that contract. When it becomes available in Ireland and where it is possible to select a “deliver to store” option the point of dispatch will be when you collect your device from the retail store.
Despite our efforts, sometimes information, discounts, promotions, e-vouchers and prices on this site may be incorrect. However, we do try to check these as part of our order processing - and if we spot an error we’ll contact you.
Prices are inclusive of VAT unless we state otherwise. Payment will be debited from your card at the point they are ordered. If we’re unable to supply the products or services to you, we’ll notify you and refund the relevant amounts if debited from your card.
To use your product, you will need to activate your V-Sim, and to select the relevant monthly tariff for your product. You can see the V-Sim Terms and Conditions and V by Vodafone Charging Guide.
You’ll need to pay for your order using your debit or credit card. If we’re unable to take payment from your card, we’ll need to cancel your order. If your order is cancelled you can re-order at any time.
Discounts and e-vouchers may be subject to additional conditions, are not transferable and only valid for the products and services to which they relate.
If you order before 13:00, your items will be delivered within 3-6 working days. If you order after 13:00 on a Friday, or on a Saturday or Sunday, your items will be picked and packed on Monday and delivered within 3-6 working days.
Your order will be shipped by GLS and we’ll send you a confirmation email once it has been dispatched, including a link that lets you track it. You’ll also receive an email from GLS allowing you to choose a specific delivery date and three-hour delivery time slot at no extra charge.
Once you have placed an order we cannot cancel it before delivery. If you're a personal customer, you have the right to cancel your online order no later than 30 days after the day you receive your products or services.
To cancel your order within this period and to arrange the return of products please contact us. You can use live chat or call back on www.v.vodafone.com/ie or in the V by Vodafone app. Alternatively, you can call Vodafone on 1800805718 from any Irish landline or mobile.
Please note the following:
For full details and more information about returns please see our Returns Policy
If you’re a consumer, the terms of this agreement won’t affect any legal rights you may have under any law, and which we can’t exclude. We’ll send you notices by email, post, text, voicemail or other form of electronic message. Please tell us about any changes to your contact details so we can contact you in relation to your order or use of our services. We may update these terms from time to time, so please check the then-current version before you place your order.
These terms are governed by the laws of Ireland, and you (and we) agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Ireland.
Vodafone Ireland Limited (Registered Office: MountainView, Leopardstown, Dublin 18. Registered in Ireland No. 326967)
In addition to terms on this site or connected to the use of products or services purchase from this site, and any specific conditions communicated with regard a promotional offer, the following terms will apply when you use a promo code to purchase (or contribute to the purchase of) either: (i) a Designed and Connected by Vodafone product on our e-shop (‘Product’); or (ii) a Vodafone Smart SIM subscription in the Vodafone Smart App (‘Subscription’).
1) The promo code, provided by Vodafone Ireland enables you, subject to these terms and any additional conditions communicated in respect of a promotional offer, to:
a. reduce the purchase price of a Product by the amount of the promo code (e.g. by a % or a specific monetary amount); or
b. reduce the purchase price of a Subscription by the amount of the promo code (e.g. by a % or a specific monetary amount);
c. benefit from a ‘free’ period when purchasing a Subscription (e.g. 3 months free).
Any remaining purchase price (including any delivery fees), will still be payable by you. This includes the obligation to continue to pay for any remaining Subscription term after the end of a ‘free’ period – in accordance with the Smart SIM T’s and C’s.
2) The promo code may only be capable of being used with a specific Product or Subscription. If such a condition applies, this will be made clear to you.
3) The promo code may need to be used within a certain time period (which we’ll tell you about), after which it may expire. No cash alternative is available and the promo code is non-transferable.
4) The promo code may be capable of being used in conjunction with other offers (for example you may be able to apply separate promo codes to the purchase of a Product and a Subscription).
5) In most cases, the promo code will need to be inserted by you before payment is confirmed. Typically this will be in the basket or checkout pages on the e-shop or Vodafone Smart App. On occasion, promo codes are applied automatically when you click through to the e-shop using a unique promotional link, but in such instances the application of the code will be apparent in the pricing shown on the basket/checkout pages.
6) Promo codes may be subject to availability. If you enter a promo code and do not see a reduction in the price, this may mean all promo codes have been redeemed. You are under no obligation to proceed with the purchase. However, if the offer of a promo code (e.g. a ‘free’ Subscription period) acted as an incentive to purchase one of our Smart Tech products, and you are unable to apply this code when choosing your Smart SIM price plan, please contact us.
7) As a general rule you can only use a promo code once, and against one applicable Product/Subscription. However, there may be instances when one promo code can be applied against the value of multiple Products in your basket, or when a promo code can be used more than once (e.g. if you wanted to purchase more than one applicable Product or Subscription, you may be able to apply the same promo code against each Product or Subscription). We’ll let you know if this is the case.
8) The promo code may be applied against the original price of the Product or, if the Product is on sale, against the advertised sale price. We’ll make it clear to you the price that the code will reduce/discount.
We reserves the right to suspend, restrict or review any promo code(s) without notice if we believe it they are being used in a way we do not allow or if your use is fraudulent or a law or regulation is passed which means we need to do so.
© 2021 Vodafone Group